Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Create with Me: 2018

CREATE WITH ME

I am finalizing details for my 2018 workshops which will take me across the United States and to a number of International locations. In the first half of the year, I am scheduled to teach in Maryland, Arizona, North Carolina, New Mexico, Oregon, Kentucky, Florida, Ohio, and California. I am excited to be returning to teach in Australia once again.

AND, I have a few more locations all set up...but I am not at liberty to announce these yet. Promise that I will just as soon as I can. Stay tuned...

I have posted my 2018 teaching schedule as it stands today on my workshop page. Registration is already open for many venues and for others it is "save the date." Some workshops are filled already. 

Here are the highlights. Head to the workshop page for registration details and direct links:

JANUARY takes me to Phoenix, Arizona for Creativation, the annual trade show for the Association for Creative Industries. where I am debuting and teaching 2 new classes. There are just a few spots still available in each workshop and it is your chance to be among the first to see and use my new 2018 product releases.

In FEBRUARY I head for the first time to Betty's Creative Studio in Greensboro, North Carolina, where I will be teaching 2 one-day workshops. Following that I return to Donna Downey Studios in Huntersville, North Carolina for a special 3-day workshop weekend.

MARCH leads me back to The Mabel Dodge Luhan House in Taos, New Mexico, which has become one of my favorite places to create. I will be teaching a new, one-day workshop, exclusive to this location. Later in March I return to The Queen's Ink in Savage, Maryland. I will be teaching an evening workshop and 2 one-day classes as well. 

In APRIL I am excited to be teaching in Portland, Oregon for the first time since 2013. Kecia Deveney and I are teaming up for a special retreat - Field Guide to Altered Avians - at the studio of Jesse Reno. At the end of the month I am close to home, teaching a 3-hour workshop at Pratt Institute in NYC.

MAY is a busy month starting with a visit to EncaustiCastle in  Lexington, Kentucky where I am part of a one-time-only, books arts retreat with Daniel Essig. Later in the month I head back to Everything Scrapbook & Stamps in Lake Worth, Florida for 2 classes. I end the month at the Quilt & Surface Design Symposium in Columbus, Ohio, with both a five-day and a two-day class.

JUNE  brings me back to Idyllwild Arts in Idyllwild, California where I will be teaching one-day and two-day classes. I end June across the world where I will be teaching a two-day workshop in Sydney, Australia to kick off my annual visit down under.

JULY continues in Australia. I will first be teaching for 5 days at the Fibre Arts Australia retreat in Ballarat, Victoria. This workshop is full. I follow this up with the same workshop in Woodlawn, New South Wales.

Workshops in AUGUST through December are being scheduled and will be posted soon.

I hope you can join me for some creative play. 

11 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

You are very busy! You are AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Alright your coming to Portland I cant wait to meet you and take your class !

Nancy said...

Wow, you are busy!!!! Where's something in the Northeast? I hope that's part of the August to December schedule.
Nancy

StampsandScrapbooks.com said...

Awesome! Can't wait until you book your Northeast Classes! I need me some Seth!

zandra said...

Aww, I was hoping for the 52 card pick up at the Ink pad :o(

Karen said...

wow busy!!! congrats on all the classes very cool

Birgit said...

I hope there will be workshops in Europe in 2018?

Unknown said...

Seth, wish you were coming to the midwest, Minneapolis, Chicago or Millwaukee. Please consider one of these locations in the future! Hope you have great turnouts. Love your ideas and your creations!

Abela Artistry said...

CANT WAIT to see you in Sydney...
So grateful to see you include us in your Itinerary.

A Pink said...

Another year clocking up the air miles, living the dream , Seth . Hope you have an amazing time . I'll be keepng my eyes peeled for any UK dates - hope you'll come see us x

Coleen said...

Found your links for classes.