Thursday, August 31, 2017

Cloth Paper Scissors: Down Under

The July/August issue of Cloth Paper Scissors is all about artful travel and journaling on the go.


One of the articles is all about the 2016 trip to Australia taken by the Art is You Down Under Road Show.


This special 6-page feature includes personal memories and photos from my traveling mates Michael deMeng, Kecia Deveney, Andrea Matus deMeng, John Creighton Peterson and myself. 


Looking like an art journal itself, this article sums up why connecting with a group of artists can be life-changing.

3 comments:

My Side of Oz said...

I love that magazine! Can't wait to get it and see the layout! So many exciting things happening; so very happy!

Chris Lally said...

I think you guys had too much fun!
Seriously, how exciting for you! Can't wait to have a look.

A Pink said...

Sounds like a 'must read ' article. Sounds like you guys had great fun x