Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Week Links: 55

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 55...


15 creative exercises for color exploration and play from Traci Bautista.

Check out this tiny art studio built by Derek Diedricksen at the Empty Spaces Project gallery in Putnam, Connecticut.

Check out Michael deMeng's video clips on his YouTube channel from his ongoing series "Tips from a Messy Studio."

Love the illustrations in these two books from 1899 and 1935 posted by Jose Naranja.

Inside the Rauschenberg warehouse (and some cool videos) from the New York Times Magazine.

Outsider Art on the inside: musings also from the New York Times Magazine.

Leonardo da Vinci's to-do list. Circa 1490.

7 comments:

sharon young said...

Another thought provoking post, Seth, particularly the piece on Outsider Art, thank you for sharing it.

jinxxxygirl said...

Loved Leonardo's To Do list! Such an inquisitive mind... shows we should always be learning... seek out knowledge from those who know.. :) Thanks for sharing... as always love your Week Links.. Hugs! deb

trish quilty said...

Hi Seth:
Again wanted to say how much I enjoy your weekly Sunday link posting. I never know where I'll go or what will inspire me or what I will learn. Thanks again. :)

Jo Murray said...

On MY to-do list....learn to draw like Leonardo de V.

donna joy said...

after reading about Rauschenberg, I don't feel like such a hoarder. Reading Leonardo's list, made me feel like i was back in school :)

Kay Wallace said...

I loved revisiting Jose Naranja today, Seth, and for meeting Rauschenberg. My pick this week, though, has to go to the RELAXSHACK project in Putnam! Brilliant, I say!

Stephanie said...

Great list this week! Thanks Seth