Friday, March 6, 2015

Spring Season

I am ready to dig myself out of this long, cold and snowy winter...

...and enjoy every moment of spring.

It will be a chance to get outdoors more and the opportunity to continue my teaching binge for 2015.

Spring begins March 20 and my Spring Season kicks off on March 22 at The Ink Pad in NYC. I will be teaching a new workshop Collage Camp which is currently filled. 

April finds me teaching in Missouri for the very first time at Art & Soul retreat - also a first for me. If you are local or want to experience the amazingness of an art retreat, head here to see the offerings. 

May begins with a one-time-only collaborative workshop that I am teaching with Mary Beth Shaw at her studio in Lafayette Square, Missouri. This workshop is filled.

May continues to be an exciting month for me as I next head to the Pacific Northwest for some very special workshops. 

On May 16-17, I am teaching Cover to Cover -- a two-day workshop at the Pacific Northwest School of Art on Whidbey Island, off the coast of Washington. 

Immediately following and also at the Pacific Northwest School of Art, I am excited to be teaching a 5-day workshop with Orly Avineri called If Walls Could Talk from May 18-22.



Finally, I will be teaching In the Pocket with John Arbuckle. We will be collaboratively teaching this one-day workshop at ArtWorks in Edmonds, WA twice. The workshop on May 28 has filled and we have added a second date on May 26. Email John at johnner55@yahoo.com for info and registration.

I am excited to spend my days creating with those of you who will be attending. And for those of you who cannot...posts and pictures will follow.

12 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

You are so busy! Thanks GREAT to see!!!!!!
I wish you a great Spring Workshop Season = )

Jennifer said...

Wow! I'm worn out just reading this. Congratulations on all the classes. Enjoy!

elle said...

sounds like a dream job!!!

amy of studio four corners said...

you are one busy guy! but so great that you are travelling around getting to create art and inspire others...I look forward to seeing you in May...

Sharmon Davidson said...

Congratulations! You're going to be one busy man!

Jo Murray said...

I'm exhausted !...what a year. A busy you...and a happy one.

PocketSize said...

I'm ready for Spring too! And I'm suuuuuper jealous that my mom is going to get to take your 5-day workshop in Washington. All your upcoming classes sound like fun!

Jackie PN said...

Guess I really need to win the lottery so I can hop on the Seth tour bus and take each class!
Good for you Seth! Truly I wish I could attend each one! hugs ")

Darlene K Campbell said...

Jackie, when you win buy me a ticket to the Seth Apter tour bus.

Hey Seth, how will you get your garden planted with all of this activity? You are spreading art joy wherever you go. Applause! Exciting classes...I'll have to wait for the DVD. (Hint-hint_ Cheers-Darlene

Stephanie said...

Looks fab! Safe travels

Parabolic Muse said...

Oh, I'd love that workshop in Missouri! I know it's full, but I'm going to check the location so I can dream of going to the workshop and visiting my brother at the same time...

Lucky students!

Kay Wallace said...

A busy schedule, Seth, but what better a thing to be doing than what you love! Someone must have said this before, but, if not, I will say it: What better a life than when a man's vocation is also his avocation! Go forth and have fun!